We can help you to make arrangements now for your future memorial or burial at Wollongong Memorial Gardens.
Planning now can give you and your family peace of mind, and ease the burden on your loved ones during difficult times.
Planning ahead can:
- Help your family stay together. We have a range of memorial sites that can accommodate up to 12 family members at one location, and burial sites for two people. You can also pre-purchase individual sites near each other.
- Make your wishes clear. By planning now, you can select a final resting place that is meaningful to you.
- Reduce the financial impact on family and friends. Securing a site at today's prices can save money in the years ahead, and reduce the cost to your family over time.
- Ensure long term care. Because we're publicly-owned, our sites are for perpetuity. There are no ongoing costs, and you have the assurance of long term care from our dedicated administration, horticultural, grounds and maintenance staff.
Our staff are available to answer any questions and guide you through the process of making future plans. Please call us on (02) 4227 7780 for advice, or to make an appointment to discuss your wishes.
Help for your future planning
Pick a topic below for tips to help you plan for the future
- Plan for the Future
- When Someone Dies
- Attending a Funeral
- Grief and Mourning
- Multicultural Support
- Support for People with Disability
- Common Questions