Kembla Grange Cemetery (previously called Wollongong Lawn Cemetery) was opened in 1979 and is set within a leafy 50 hectare site. The cemetery features well established trees and large stretches of lawn.
Burial and memorial options at this location cater for the diverse cultural and spiritual needs of our community.
Kembla Grange Cemetery is expected to meet the needs of our community for the next 300 years.
On-street parking is available throughout the cemetery grounds.
There is a bus stop on the Princes Highway near the intersection with West Dapto Road, which is 2km, or a 25 minute walk, from the cemetery.
See the Transport for NSW website for bus trip planning details.
Moving through the site
- There is pathway access to all areas of the cemetery
- There are concrete footpaths in the monument sections
- Lawn burial sections are grassed.
- Public toilets are available in south-west of the cemetery, not far from the entrance gates
- There is no accessible toilet at this site.
Kembla Grange Cemetery is open:
- 6am to 5.30pm during standard time
- 6am to 7pm during daylight savings time.
Pedestrian access is available during daylight hours.
Please see the Our Site Rules page for conditions that apply to people visiting or maintaining our cemeteries and gardens.