Scarborough Cemetery is set in a stunning headland location overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Burials at this site date back to the 1890s.
The cemetery grounds gently slope towards spectacular coastal cliffs and pristine beaches.
Moving through the site
- There are grassed pathways throughout the cemetery
- Some of the northern parts of the site have sloping or uneven land that may be difficult for people using wheelchairs or mobility aids.
- There are no public toilets at this cemetery
- An accessible toilet is available nearby, at Wombarra Pool / Beach, at the end of Reef Avenue.
Scarborough Cemetery is open:
- 6am to 5.30pm during standard time
- 6am to 7pm during daylight savings time.
Pedestrian access is available during daylight hours.
There are no graves available at Scarborough Cemetery.
The only burials permitted are for families with existing ownership. Conditions apply; please contact us to discuss burials at this cemetery.
Please see the Our Site Rules page for conditions that apply to people visiting or maintaining our cemeteries and gardens.