This category contains essays written by Wikimedia users. It should not contain any pages, as they should all be in sub-categories, except for the page Meta:Essays.
See also the English Wikipedia page on essays, at Wikipedia:Essays.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- Essays/Translations (70 categories)
- Learning patterns (21 categories, 580 pages)
- Essays in userspace (50 pages)
- Essays related to Wikimedia (9 categories, 59 pages)
Content pages in category "Essays"
The following 150 pages are in this category, out of 150 total.
- Partial block model policy
- Payment methods
- People and feedback are hard to do right
- Philosophy of Blocking
- PHP preferred
- Point of view
- Precis and removal of flames from talk pages
- Prohibición de la toma de fotografías en el Louvre
- Proibito fotografare le opere esposte al Louvre
- Proibição de tirar fotos no Louvre
- Propagate the model, not issues
- User:The Land/Tensions facing movement strategy
- User:The Land/Thinking about the impact of the Wikimedia movement
- User:The Land/Why do They always do It wrong
- The Wikinewsie Group/Tireless multilingual working group
- The Wikipedia Community
- Tips for resolving interwiki conflicts
- Top 10 Reasons to Encourage More Women Participation in Wikipedia
- Translation requests/WMF/Spotlight on Wikimedia Commons/ar
- Translation requests/WMF/Spotlight on Wikimedia Commons/en
- Translation requests/WMF/Spotlight on Wikimedia Commons/pt
- Welcome to Wikipedia
- Why creating new wikis is a bad idea
- Wiki ist kein Papier
- Wikimedia Foundation doesn't own Wikiversity
- Wikimedia power structure
- Wikimedia's independence is illusory
- Wikipedia cannot be neutral
- Wikipedia Governance (2002 essay)
- Wikiversity/Board of Regents
- WMF as an advertiser