To meet NSW Public Health requirements, the following restrictions apply to people while at our Memorial Gardens:
- Under tightened restrictions announced on Friday 9 July, funerals are limited to 10 people in total.
- People aged over 12 years must wear a face mask at all indoor areas, including our offices and chapels, and at organised outdoor events until further notice. For more information about face masks, please see the NSW Health website.
- A 1 person per 4 square metres rule applies to all indoor and outdoor settings, including funerals.
The health and safety of our customers and staff is a priority to us during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We have a COVID-safe plan for our administration office and chapels, and ask that everyone follow government advice and maintain physical distancing at all of our locations.
We ask that you not attend any of our gardens, cemeteries, chapels or offices if you:
- are feeling unwell
- are waiting for COVID-19 test results
- have been in contact with a person confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19
- have recently been interstate, or to any identified COVID-19 'hotspots'.
Limits on funerals and services
The NSW Government has placed limits on the number of people who can attend funerals, memorial services and wakes.
Rules can change at short notice, so we recommend that you check the NSW Government website for current information.
We understand that it can be difficult for people dealing with loss who can't attend services due to health restrictions. We will continue to work with our customers and local funeral directors to support families and friends where we can during this challenging time.